Neurofarmagen provides information about:
- Neuropharmagen test is typically performed on a sample of saliva. The kit includes all the material and documents to collect the sample and order the test
- The test is designed for use by doctors: the Neuropharmagen test report contains specialized information that requires the interpretation of a medical professional. Therefore any test request must be signed by a physician.
- Results are available online within 10 working days.
- DO NOT eat or drink, smoke, or chew gum 30 minutes before you get your saliva sample. DO NOT remove the plastic film from the top of the funnel.
- It is recommended to help with the tongue to rub the inner walls of the gums and cheeks.
- Should be difficult to obtain the sample taken a few grains of white sugar, placing them under the tongue (promotes saliva production without interfering in the subsequent extraction of DNA).
- If you have any questions we are available through: email@example.com or +34 972183211
Step 2: Hold the tube upright with one hand. Close the lid with your other hand (as shown), pushing it firmly until you hear a loud pop. The liquid (1 ml) of the cover tube pass to mix with saliva (1 ml). The total content in the tube should be 2 ml.
Step 3: Hold the tube vertically. Unscrew the funnel tube.
Step 4: Use the screw cap to close the collection tube tightly
Step 5: Shake the capped tube for 5 seconds. Discard or recycle the funnel.